Cambria Center for the Arts is committed to our community
Current COVID protocols
Cambria Center for the Arts is committed to maintaining a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and volunteers. You can help by following these simple steps:
Visiting the Center during weekdays:
• Face masks required regardless of vaccination status. We share the facility with the Coast Union School District. California guidelines continue to require face masks in school settings, which includes this facility.
Visiting the Center during weeknights and weekends:
• Face masks required if not fully vaccinated.
• Face masks optional if fully vaccinated plus two weeks. Note: CCA recommends wearing a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status.
• Face masks are required while representing CCA at the Gallery, workshops or events.
• Face masks are required if you are not fully vaccinated.
• If you are in CCA only spaces (Green Room, Theatre, new store) when guests are not present and you are fully vaccinated, face masks are optional but highly recommended.
We will not ask for proof of vaccination, and trust that you will make the right decision for the safety of our guests and volunteers.
We will continue to monitor the local situation and recommendations and may adjust these protocols as necessary.
If you are able to support Cambria Center for the Arts right now with donations or with membership renewals, you are helping us to keep the arts alive in our community. Thank you for your support!