SummerFest brings you films from and about the Central Coast of California -- made by local filmmakers, shot locally, or addressing ideas and issues we care about here on the beautiful coast.
This year's mini-festival offers both in-person and virtual options to attend. Highlights include:
- Opening night party at The Garden Shed, featuring wines from Cayucos Cellars.
- Trusting Chloe, a short rom com, shot locally by and starring Cal Poly professor Todd Long.
- 93 - Letters from Marge, a short documentary about Morro Bay surfing pioneer Marge Calhoun.
- Firestorm '77, a full-length documentary on the 1977 Honda Canyon Fire that threatened Vandenburg Air Force Base.
- Where There Once Was Water, a timely full-length documentary about California and the challenges of water.
- A reprise of favorite short films from the first years of the Cambria Film Festival.
- A first-time look at a film in progress by local filmmaker Jon Levenson with his short film titled Someone Will Assist You Shortly.
Visit the CambriaFilmFestival.com website for details on the films, schedule and pass & ticket options.